Mississaugua Golf & Country Club, one of Canada’s premier private all-season Golf Clubs, is always on the hunt for superstars to join our team.
As a year round facility we also offer curling, tennis and various dining and banquet events.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic people who want to be part of a fun team work environment. We offer seasonal and year round positions.
The Top 10 reasons you will love working at MG&CC:
- Work with and learn from enthusiastic industry professionals
- Develop new skills and talents that will build your resume
- Work outside and stay fit during the sunny days of summer
- Make friends and work with cool people
- Get paid for doing fun work (if you can call what you love doing “work”!)
- Take comfort in knowing your work environment is safe. Safety first!
- Experience awesome challenges every day
- Meet and provide top notch service to the best members in the biz
- Our doors are always open. Share your ideas. We want to hear from you!
- Have fun with the team at various Club sponsored events and activities
Some fun facts
about Mississaugua Golf & Country Club.
Did you know.....
• MG&CC is over 100 years old and one of Canada’s oldest and most prestigious golf clubs
• We have hosted the Canadian Open on 6 occasions
• The Golf Course is built on the grounds of The Mississauga Credit Indian Village
• A river runs through it – the Credit River that is
• Our signature Par 5 12th hole, is best known to all as “The Big Chief”
Director of Human Resources, CHRP